One of the attributes that always covers conversations among users is the capability to understand who has actually seen their profiles. LinkedIn has always had it-- although you need to be a costs participant to actually access the full list of who has actually watched your account-- but Facebook was always against sharing this information with users.
How To See Who Views Your Facebook Most
It appears nevertheless that the current events have actually compromised the business's setting.
Yes, you can now see who has viewed your Facebook profile. The new attribute allows you see who visited your profile in the past thirty days, previous day in addition to who has seen your newest posts.
The feature is buried deep in your privacy settings and also is only offered on the iOS app for now. To access the list of who has actually viewed your account, open the major drop-down menu (the 3 lines) and also scroll all the way to "privacy Shortcuts" There, just below the brand-new "Privacy Checkup" function, you will locate the new "Who viewed my profile?" option.
It is not clear if this is an examination and/or if this will be presented to all users in the coming days. We have reached out to Facebook for clarifications and also will update this post as quickly as we hear back from them.
Let us understand in the comments if you have accessibility to the new feature. Some reports reveal that the attribute may just be available on April 1st.
One more Choice:.
How to Track Who Viewed Your Facebook Profile-- Manual Method
1. To know who views your Facebook profile, login to the Facebook account as well as most likely to your timeline page of Facebook. If you are brand-new on Facebook, after that to go the timeline, click on your profile picture and you will certainly get to at your timeline. The URL of Facebook timeline looks something similar to https://www.facebook.com/ your profile name.
2. Right click anywhere on the opened web page and also select "view page source option". If you are a Chrome customer then just kind Ctrl+ U and the source web page will open.
3. Press Ctrl+ F (' Cmd+ F' for mac) to open up the search box on top right corner of the source page.
4. Type "InitialChatFriendsList" there.
5. You will discover a listing of numbers there which are actually the profile IDs of the people who are just recently checked or visited your Facebook profile.
6. Just kind include the profile id next to facebook.com LINK just like the below instance. You will find the person who visited your account regularly or recently.
7. The LINK ought to be something like.
this: https://www.facebook.com/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/ yet not like.
8. The small number that you will certainly locate after the '-' (e.g. 2,1, or 0) is the indicator of just how typically a Facebook account customer sees you as well as who sees your Facebook account the most.
9. The first ID of the list is the regular visitor while the last ID is the rarest audience of your account.
However, some people claims that these are not true. However, lots of experts say that this is the only feasible method to understand who saw my Facebook profile.