Among the functions that constantly covers discussions amongst customers is the ability to know who has actually visited their profiles. LinkedIn has constantly had it-- although you need to be a premium participant to actually access the full list of who has actually viewed your profile-- but Facebook was always against sharing this information with users.
How To Find Out Who Viewed Your Facebook Page
It appears nevertheless that the current events have actually compromised the company's position.
Yes, you can now see who has actually watched your Facebook profile. The brand-new function allows you see who saw your account in the past 1 month, past day as well as who has seen your most recent posts.
The attribute is hidden deep in your privacy settings and is just available on the iOS app in the meantime. To access the list of who has actually viewed your account, open the primary drop-down menu (the 3 lines) and also scroll all the way to "privacy Shortcuts" There, simply listed below the new "Privacy Checkup" attribute, you will find the brand-new "Who viewed my profile?" alternative.
It is not clear if this is an examination and/or if this will be presented to all users in the coming days. We have actually reached out to Facebook for explanations as well as will certainly update this post as soon as we listen to back from them.
Let us know in the comments if you have access to the new function. Some records show that the function may only be readily available on April 1st.
An additional Option:.
Exactly how to Track Who Watched Your Facebook Profile-- Guidebook Means
1. To recognize who views your Facebook profile, login to the Facebook account and most likely to your timeline page of Facebook. If you are brand-new on Facebook, then to go the timeline, click on your profile photo as well as you will reach at your timeline. The LINK of Facebook timeline looks something comparable to https://www.facebook.com/ your profile name.
2. Right click on anywhere on the opened page as well as pick "view page source option". If you are a Chrome user then just kind Ctrl+ U as well as the source page will certainly open up.
3. Press Ctrl+ F (' Cmd+ F' for mac) to open the search box at the top right edge of the source page.
4. Kind "InitialChatFriendsList" there.
5. You will certainly find a listing of numbers there which are actually the profile IDs of the people who are lately examined or seen your Facebook account.
6. Just type add the profile id close to facebook.com URL similar to the listed below example. You will certainly locate the individual who saw your account regularly or recently.
7. The URL needs to be something like.
this: https://www.facebook.com/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/ but not like.
8. The small number that you will find after the '-' (e.g. 2,1, or 0) is the sign of how typically a Facebook account user sees you and also who sees your Facebook profile one of the most.
9. The first ID of the list is the normal visitor while the last ID is the rarest viewer of your account.
However, some individuals says that these are not real. Yet, numerous specialists say that this is the only possible method to know who saw my Facebook profile.