How To Block Person On Facebook Page
We advise banning people who constantly release spam on your page. You can pick to unban them at any moment. When you ban someone from your page, they'll still be able to share web content from your page to other places on Facebook, however they'll no longer have the ability to publish to your page, like or comment on your page's posts, message your page or like your page.
You may likewise remove someone who likes your page. When you get rid of someone from your page, they'll no longer like it. This is an excellent option for individuals you don't want following your page's posts in their News Feeds or the News Feeds of their good friends. However, Pages are public rooms and individuals you've removed can select to like your page again.
Ban A person
There are several means to ban an individual or one more page from your page.
From your page's settings:
1. Click settings at the top of your page.
2. Click People and Other Pages in the left column.
3. Search for the person or click to check the box alongside the name of the individual you intend to ban.
4. Click as well as pick Ban From page.
5. Click Confirm.
From a comment on a Page post:
1. Hover over a comment by the individual or page you intend to ban and click .
2. Click Hide Comment.
3. Click Ban [Name]
From a post on your page or a post your page has been discussed in:
1. Click posts in the left column of your page.
2. Click Visitor posts on the best side of your page.
3. Click in the leading right of the post by the individual or page you wish to ban.
4. Select Ban From page as well as click Confirm.
From your page's inbox:
1. Click Inbox at the top of your page.
2. Click the message on the left from the person you want to ban.
3. Click in the leading right and choose Ban From page.
4. Click Confirm.