How Can You See Old Messages On Facebook
Component 1. Where to Read the Old Facebook Messenger Messages on Android
To view your old Facebook Messenger app messages on your Android gadget, you'll need to embark on the adhering to steps:
- The first thing you'll require to do is ensure you are logged into the Messenger application with your Facebook login details.
- As soon as you are logged into the app, locate the user whose conversation you intend to see and also pick them. Currently you have actually picked them your whole conversation history with them will open up, displaying your latest messages first.
- To see your older messages you'll need to scroll upwards via your chat history, which will certainly lead you to your oldest messages with the selected contact.
It is a long-winded procedure yet, however, there isn't currently any kind of functionality in the Android Messenger tool to see your older messages any type of quicker. Thankfully, there are a couple of points you can do via the Facebook web site to look via your stockpile of messages a lot faster and also function your method from oldest to latest, rather than making use of the Messenger app and also wasting your time scrolling through message after message.
Component 2. Tips for Reading Old Messages on Facebook Faster
To review your old Facebook messages using the Facebook web site without scrolling via your entire history, there are a few various approaches you can try:.
Approach 1: Look For a Search phrase
- Log into Facebook and open the Messages screen. Your conversations will certainly be shown down the left hand side of the display.
- Select the conversation you wish to view. One of the most current messages in the conversation will certainly currently be displayed.
- On top of the display you'll see a magnifying glass icon, click on this as well as you'll see a search bar displayed.
- At this phase you'll require to look for a keyword phrase that you recognize appears in your earlier messages with this individual. When you have actually considered the key words and searched for it, it will certainly skip through your messages history to the messages which contain the key phrase, bringing you back to the start of your Facebook conversation with your particular contact.
Method 2: Change the URL
- Log onto Facebook as well as check out http://m.facebook.com/messages/. From this screen you'll require to pick the conversation you intend to check out, after that ideal click on the "See older messages" tab as well as choose "Open in new tab".
- Sight the LINK that's displayed. It will be something like: https://m.facebook.com/messages/read/?tid=id.???&start=6&pagination_direction=1&refid=12 Try to find the section of the URL that checks out "start=6" and modify this number to about how many messages you have in your conversation. For instance, if you believe you've exchanged 1000 messages change the number to Read "start=975".
- The change to the URL will take you back a lot additionally through your message history, so all you'll need to do is scroll back a little means to find yourself at the earliest end of your message thread.
There are a number of other points you can try, consisting of downloading your Facebook account. If you log into Facebook and also gain access to "Settings", you can pick "Download a copy of your Facebook data", which will certainly condense all of your Facebook account as well as messages into one useful data. Once it's downloaded and install (it can take a while - as you think of, it's a rather huge documents!) you can open the HTML file in your common internet browser as well as access your old messages this way.
An additional alternative to access your old Facebook messages on your Android tool is to set up the app Message Back-up for Facebook. This app allows you to quickly download and install a duplicate of your whole Facebook message history, making the process quick and also conveniently. The download is conserved as a.csv documents, so you can open it and read through your old messages making use of any spreadsheet program.