Old Facebook Messages
Part 1. Where to Read the Old Facebook Messenger Messages on Android
To see your old Facebook Messenger application messages on your Android tool, you'll require to undertake the adhering to steps:
- The first thing you'll need to do is guarantee you are logged into the Messenger application with your Facebook login information.
- As soon as you are logged into the application, locate the individual whose conversation you wish to check out and also pick them. Now you've picked them your entire conversation history with them will certainly open, showing your latest messages first.
- To view your older messages you'll need to scroll upwards via your conversation history, which will certainly lead you to your oldest messages with the selected contact.
It is a verbose procedure yet, regrettably, there isn't currently any type of functionality in the Android Messenger gadget to see your older messages any kind of quicker. Fortunately, there are a couple of points you can do by means of the Facebook website to look through your stockpile of messages much faster as well as work your means from earliest to most recent, rather than making use of the Messenger application as well as wasting your time scrolling through message after message.
Component 2. Tips for Reading Old Messages on Facebook Faster
To read your old Facebook messages via the Facebook website without scrolling through your entire history, there are a couple of various approaches you can try:.
Approach 1: Search for a Keyword
- Log into Facebook and open the Messages screen. Your conversations will certainly be displayed down the left hand side of the screen.
- Choose the conversation you intend to see. One of the most recent messages in the conversation will certainly currently be presented.
- At the top of the display you'll see a magnifying glass symbol, click this and also you'll see a search bar presented.
- At this phase you'll need to look for a keyword phrase that you recognize shows up in your earlier messages with this individual. Once you've thought about the keyword and also searched for it, it will certainly skip through your messages history to the messages that contain the keyword phrase, bringing you back to the start of your Facebook conversation with your specific contact.
Technique 2: Change the LINK
- Log onto Facebook as well as check out http://m.facebook.com/messages/. From this screen you'll need to choose the conversation you intend to watch, after that appropriate click the "See older messages" tab and also select "Open in new tab".
- Sight the LINK that's displayed. It will be something like: https://m.facebook.com/messages/read/?tid=id.???&start=6&pagination_direction=1&refid=12 Try to find the portion of the LINK that reads "start=6" as well as change this number to roughly the amount of messages you have in your conversation. As an example, if you believe you have actually traded 1000 messages transform the number to Read "start=975".
- The change to the LINK will certainly take you back much additionally via your message history, so all you'll require to do is scroll back a little method to find yourself at the earliest end of your message thread.
There are a couple of various other points you can attempt, consisting of downloading your Facebook account. If you log into Facebook as well as accessibility "Settings", you can choose "Download a copy of your Facebook data", which will certainly condense every one of your Facebook account and also messages into one useful data. Once it's downloaded and install (it can take a while - as you envision, it's a rather big documents!) you can open up the HTML documents in your common internet browser and access your old messages this way.
Another choice to access your old Facebook messages on your Android gadget is to install the application Message Backup for Facebook. This application permits you to conveniently download and install a duplicate of your entire Facebook message history, making the process quick and also easily. The download is saved as a.csv file, so you can open it and review your old messages using any spread sheet program.