Your friend uploaded an image of you on Facebook that you do not desire anyone to see. Even even worse, they tagged you. So currently the photo is around for your friends to see. Fortunately you can get rid of the tag from the photo.
How To Remove A Tag On Facebook
To eliminate a tag from a post:
1. Go to the post.
2. Faucet in the top right.
3. Click Remove tag.
To eliminate a tag from an image:
1. Go to the picture.
2. Float over the image and click Options in the bottom right.
3. Select Remove tag.
If you're having problem discovering the picture or post you 'd like to hide, you can use your activity log to find it.
You can additionally get rid of tags from several pictures at the same time:
1. From your News Feed, click your name in the leading left to go to your profile.
2. Click Activity Log in the bottom right of your cover picture.
3. Click Photos and Videos in the left column.
4. Click Photos and Videos You're tagged In.
5. Click to inspect package to the left of the pictures you wish to get rid of a tag from.
6. Click Report/Remove Tag.
7. Click to choose your favored choice, then click Untag Photos to confirm.
Gotten rid of tags will no more show up on the post or picture, but the post or image is still noticeable to the target market it's shown. People might be able to check out the post or picture in places like Information Feed or search results. To remove it from Facebook totally, ask the person who uploaded it to take it down.