How To Block A Person On Facebook Page
We recommend banning people who constantly publish spam on your page. You can select to unban them at any moment. When you ban someone from your page, they'll still be able to share material from your page to various other places on Facebook, however they'll no longer have the ability to release to your page, like or comment on your page's posts, message your page or like your page.
You may likewise remove someone who likes your page. When you remove someone from your page, they'll no more like it. This is a great option for individuals you don't want following your page's posts in their News Feeds or the News Feeds of their buddies. Nevertheless, Pages are public areas as well as individuals you have actually eliminated can select to like your page once again.
There are a number of means to ban an individual or an additional page from your page.
From your page's settings:
1. Click settings on top of your page.
2. Click People and Other Pages in the left column.
3. Search for the individual or click to examine package alongside the name of the person you want to ban.
4. Click as well as choose Ban From page.
5. Click Confirm.
From a comment on a Page post:
1. Hover over a comment by the individual or page you want to ban and click .
2. Click Hide Comment.
3. Click Ban [Name]
From a post on your page or a post your page has been discussed in:
1. Click posts in the left column of your page.
2. Click Visitor posts on the right side of your page.
3. Click in the leading right of the post by the individual or page you want to ban.
4. Select Ban From page and also click Confirm.
From your page's inbox:
1. Click Inbox on top of your page.
2. Click the message on the left from the individual you wish to ban.
3. Click in the leading right and also choose Ban From page.
4. Click Confirm.