Your friend posted a picture of you on Facebook that you don't want anyone to see. Even worse, they tagged you. So now the photo is available for your friends to see. Fortunately you can remove the tag from the photo.
Facebook Remove Tag
To remove a tag from a blog post:
1. Go to the post.
2. Faucet in the top right.
3. Click Remove tag.
To eliminate a tag from a picture:
1. Most likely to the picture.
2. Hover over the picture as well as click Options in the bottom right.
3. Select Remove tag.
If you're having difficulty locating the image or post you want to hide, you can utilize your task log to locate it.
You can also remove tags from several photos simultaneously:
1. From your News Feed, click your name in the top left to head to your account.
2. Click Activity Log in the bottom right of your cover picture.
3. Click Photos and Videos in the left column.
4. Click Photos and Videos You're tagged In.
5. Click to check the box to the left of the pictures you wish to eliminate a tag from.
6. Click Report/Remove Tag.
7. Click to choose your favored option, after that click Untag Photos to confirm.
Removed tags will no more appear on the post or photo, but the post or photo is still visible to the audience it's shown to. People might have the ability to see the post or picture in position like Information Feed or search engine result. To remove it from Facebook completely, ask the person that uploaded it to take it down.