Today I was attempting to suggest a friend on Facebook to one more one of my friends. I opened up the friends' account as well as the link to suggest friends wasn't there. It's used to be found under the main profile photo. It has moved however. To locate it, follow these steps.
Update 12/19/2018: Facebook appears to have removed this option from their website. There is no word from Facebook on if or when the function will be enabled once more.
Suggest A Friend On Facebook
These steps listed below utilized to be the means you could suggest a friend on the desktop variation of Facebook.
1. Login to Facebook.
2. Go to the profile of the individual you would like to suggest friends to.
3. Float over the "Friends" button on the individual's page.
4. Select "Suggest Friends ...".
5. Look for an individual, after that use the "Suggest friend" button next to their name.
- The Facebook users that appear in your friend suggestions box are not alerted of their appearance there, nor do they recognize if you have actually concealed them. If you choose to add any of the suggested users as friends, these people receive friend demands as regular.
- You can make friend suggestions for any one of your contacts on Facebook. Check out the contact's timeline, click the cog icon to open up a drop-down menu, then pick "Suggest Friends" from the listing.
- If you are not registered for Facebook and are obtaining emails consisting of friend suggestions, these suggestions are based on the network of the contact that has identified or welcomed you. Utilize the web link provided at the end of the message to opt out of any type of future e-mails.