The solution will certainly depend on completion objective of your material. Why did you post that in the first place? Was it to get people off of Facebook and onto your site to purchase an item or download and install a guide? Are you attempting to expand your Facebook page? Are you crowd sourcing info for a brand-new item of material? Each objective will certainly position a various weight on the metrics over.
Share Facebook Post
There is one metric that I will say is more crucial than the others: SHARES.
When a user shares your content, they are essentially working for you, free of charge. Despite what your end goal is, the even more people that see your material, the better, right? When a customer shares your material to their very own audience, individuals that may not generally see your blog posts will certainly have your material showing up in their newsfeed. This assists you grow your target market, spread your brand name, and also gather details from people that are beyond your network.
How do I share a post I see on my News Feed?
Depending upon the personal privacy settings of the original post (instance: if somebody picked to share their post with Buddies), you might not see the choice to share it.
To share a post you see on your News Feed:
1. Click Share listed below a post.
2. Select Share ... in the dropdown menu.
3. To pick where you intend to share, click Share by yourself timeline at the top of the popup menu, as well as pick one of the following choices:
-Share on your own timeline
-Share on a friend's timeline
-Share in a group
-Share in an event
-Share on your Page you manage
-Share in a private message
4. If you are sharing by yourself timeline as well as intend to choose who can see your post, click as well as select among the target market options.
5. If you 'd such as, write a message.
6. Click post.
Remember that you can't share messages to people who weren't part of the original audience (example: a post shown to "Friends" can not be shown "Public").