Right here's just how to add your Twitter feed to your Facebook brand name Page:
Post To Twitter From Facebook
1. Log into your Twitter account. Enter your login as well as password to access your account.
2. Click the user drop-down menu in the upper-right corner and after that choose Settings. The default Account Settings Page appears.
3. Click the Profile switch left wing and then click the Post your Tweets to Facebook button. You might need to scroll to see the Facebook section.
4. Click the Sign in to Facebook as well as Link Your Accounts switch. You'll require to enter your Facebook information in order to sync the two accounts.
5. Select the my Facebook Page alternative to post your tweets on your Facebook Page instead of your personal Profile. You'll be taken to a menu noting all your Facebook Pages. Select the one you wish to add your feed to.
6. Click Save Changes. Ensure you Save to avoid having to repeat the process.
If you're a hefty Tweeter, your Facebook fans may not appreciate every Tweet appearing in their Facebook News Feeds, as well as they might Unlike you if you're too prolific. Believe extremely thoroughly concerning whether this is appropriate for you, offered the method you tweet.