Post In Facebook Wall
How do I share something on Facebook?
To share something on Facebook:
1. From the top of your News Feed or timeline, click Create post.
2. Add a text update or click the type of post you wish to share right into the "What's on your mind?" box on top of the page (example: Photo/Video, Feeling/Activity).
3. You can likewise:
Add a photo or video.
Add a location.
Add a sticker.
Add how you're feeling or what you're doing.
4. Pick where you wish to share your post. If you include a picture, video clip or text with a background as your post, you'll additionally have the option to share to your tale. Click to select News Feed, Your Story, or both:
- Information Feed: Your post will show up in Information Feed as well as on your timeline.
- Your Tale: Your story will be visible to your picked audience for 1 day.
5. Click alongside News Feed or Your Story to pick a target market for your post.
6. Click Share.
Keep in mind: You can just include a Life Event from your timeline.
Just how do I publish to a Facebook group?
To publish to a group:
1. From your NewsFeed click Groups in the left food selection and also select your group.
2. Click Write something ...
From here you can:
-Write a post
-Add a photo or video
-Add a poll
-Ask for recommendations
-Select More and also select from additional alternatives such as add data, market something, produce image cd, produce doc as well as produce event.
How do I include images?
To add and upload pictures to Facebook:
1. Click Photo/Video at the top of your News Feed or timeline.
2. Select the images or video clips you intend to contribute to Facebook.
3. Click post.
You can likewise pick who can see your post. Bear in mind that when you tag someone in a picture or post, that photo or post may also be shared with that person as well as their buddies. Discover how to transform this setting off.
You can also add images to an existing cd.
How do I share a link on Facebook?
To share a link:
1. Scroll to the top of your News Feed as well as click the gray text alongside your profile photo.
2. Enter the link.
3. Add an optional update, then click post.
Remember that preference or sharing a web link with Facebook might show up in News Feed or on your timeline.
Exactly how do I publish a video clip on Facebook?
To share a video clip:
1. Click Photo/Video on top of your News Feed or timeline.
2. Select a video.
3. Click post.
We'll process your video clip and let you understand when it prepares to see. Go to the video clip as well as choose Edit to include a title, tag buddies as well as more.