One of the functions that always covers discussions among individuals is the capacity to recognize who has seen their accounts. LinkedIn has always had it-- although you require to be a premium member to really access the full list of who has watched your profile-- however Facebook was constantly versus sharing this details with customers.
How To See Who Is Viewing Your Facebook Page
It appears nonetheless that the current events have compromised the firm's setting.
Yes, you can now see who has actually seen your Facebook account. The new attribute lets you see who visited your account in the past thirty days, previous day along with who has seen your newest posts.
The attribute is buried deep in your privacy settings and is only offered on the iOS application in the meantime. To access the list of who has viewed your profile, open the primary drop-down menu (the 3 lines) as well as scroll right down to "privacy Shortcuts" There, simply listed below the new "Privacy Checkup" attribute, you will discover the brand-new "Who viewed my profile?" choice.
It is unclear if this is a test and/or if this will certainly be turned out to all customers in the coming days. We have actually reached out to Facebook for explanations and will certainly upgrade this post as soon as we listen to back from them.
Allow us know in the remarks if you have accessibility to the brand-new function. Some reports show that the function may just be readily available on April 1st.
An additional Option:.
Exactly how to Track Who Viewed Your Facebook Account-- Handbook Way
1. To know who views your Facebook account, login to the Facebook account as well as go to your timeline page of Facebook. If you are new on Facebook, then to go the timeline, click your profile photo and you will certainly reach at your timeline. The LINK of Facebook timeline looks something similar to https://www.facebook.com/ your account name.
2. Right click anywhere on the opened web page and select "view page source option". If you are a Chrome user after that simply type Ctrl+ U and also the resource web page will open up.
3. Press Ctrl+ F (' Cmd+ F' for mac) to open the search box on top right corner of the source page.
4. Kind "InitialChatFriendsList" there.
5. You will find a listing of numbers there which are in fact the profile IDs of the people who are just recently checked or visited your Facebook profile.
6. Simply type include the profile id next to facebook.com URL similar to the listed below instance. You will discover the individual who saw your account regularly or just recently.
7. The LINK should be something like.
this: https://www.facebook.com/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/ but not like.
8. The handful that you will certainly find after the '-' (e.g. 2,1, or 0) is the sign of exactly how usually a Facebook profile user sees you as well as who sees your Facebook profile one of the most.
9. The first ID of the list is the regular visitor while the last ID is the rarest visitor of your account.
Nevertheless, some individuals states that these are not real. Yet, many professionals claim that this is the only feasible way to know who saw my Facebook account.