How To See Old Messages On Facebook
Part 1. Where to Read the Old Facebook Messenger Messages on Android
To watch your old Facebook Messenger application messages on your Android tool, you'll need to embark on the complying with steps:
- The first thing you'll need to do is ensure you are logged into the Messenger application with your Facebook login details.
- As soon as you are logged into the app, situate the customer whose conversation you want to see and also pick them. Now you have actually picked them your whole conversation history with them will certainly open, displaying your most recent messages first.
- To see your older messages you'll need to scroll upwards via your chat history, which will lead you to your earliest messages with the chosen contact.
It is a long-winded procedure however, unfortunately, there isn't currently any performance in the Android Messenger device to view your older messages any type of quicker. Fortunately, there are a couple of things you can do using the Facebook website to sift through your stockpile of messages a lot faster as well as work your method from earliest to newest, rather than making use of the Messenger application and also squandering your time scrolling through message after message.
Part 2. Tips for Reading Old Messages on Facebook Faster
To review your old Facebook messages using the Facebook website without scrolling through your whole history, there are a couple of different techniques you can try:.
Approach 1: Look For a Key words
- Log into Facebook and also open the Messages screen. Your conversations will certainly be displayed down the left hand side of the display.
- Select the conversation you want to check out. One of the most current messages in the conversation will now be presented.
- At the top of the display you'll see a magnifying glass icon, click this and also you'll see a search bar presented.
- At this stage you'll require to look for a key phrase that you understand appears in your earlier messages with this individual. When you have actually considered the keyword phrase and looked for it, it will browse your messages history to the messages which contain the keyword phrase, bringing you back to the beginning of your Facebook conversation with your specific contact.
Technique 2: Change the LINK
- Log onto Facebook as well as check out http://m.facebook.com/messages/. From this display you'll require to choose the conversation you want to view, then ideal click on the "See older messages" tab as well as select "Open in new tab".
- View the URL that's presented. It will certainly be something like: https://m.facebook.com/messages/read/?tid=id.???&start=6&pagination_direction=1&refid=12 Try to find the section of the URL that reads "start=6" as well as amend this number to roughly the number of messages you have in your conversation. For example, if you think you have actually exchanged 1000 messages change the number to Read "start=975".
- The modification to the URL will certainly take you back much further with your message history, so all you'll require to do is scroll back a little method to find yourself at the earliest end of your message thread.
There are a number of other points you can attempt, consisting of downloading your Facebook account. If you log into Facebook and gain access to "Settings", you can pick "Download a copy of your Facebook data", which will certainly condense all of your Facebook profile as well as messages into one helpful data. Once it's downloaded and install (it can take a while - as you imagine, it's a pretty large file!) you can open up the HTML file in your usual browser and also access your old messages this way.
One more choice to access your old Facebook messages on your Android gadget is to install the app Message Backup for Facebook. This application permits you to easily download and install a copy of your whole Facebook message history, making the procedure quick and also quickly. The download is conserved as a.csv data, so you can open it and check out your old messages using any type of spread sheet program.