Below's exactly how to add your Twitter feed to your Facebook brand Page:
How To Post To Facebook And Twitter
1. Log into your Twitter account. Enter your login and also password to access your account.
2. Click the user drop-down menu in the upper-right edge and then choose Settings. The default Account Settings Page shows up.
3. Click the Profile button left wing and after that click the Post your Tweets to Facebook switch. You may need to scroll down to see the Facebook area.
4. Click the Sign in to Facebook as well as Link Your Accounts button. You'll need to enter your Facebook info in order to sync both accounts.
5. Select the my Facebook Page option to publish your tweets on your Facebook Page instead of your individual Profile. You'll be taken to a menu detailing all your Facebook Pages. Select the one you want to add your feed to.
6. Click Save Changes. Make sure you Save to prevent having to duplicate the procedure.
If you're a heavy Tweeter, your Facebook fans might not appreciate every single Tweet showing up in their Facebook News Feeds, and they might Unlike you if you're also prolific. Think very thoroughly regarding whether this is appropriate for you, offered the means you tweet.