Among the attributes that always tops discussions among users is the ability to understand who has visited their profiles. LinkedIn has constantly had it-- although you require to be a costs participant to really access the complete list of who has seen your profile-- yet Facebook was always versus sharing this details with users.
How To Know My Facebook Profile Viewers
It appears nevertheless that the current occasions have weakened the company's placement.
Yes, you can now see who has seen your Facebook account. The brand-new function lets you see who saw your account in the past 30 days, past day as well as who has actually viewed your latest posts.
The function is hidden deep in your privacy settings and is just offered on the iphone application for now. To access the list of who has watched your account, open the main drop-down menu (the 3 lines) and scroll all the way to "privacy Shortcuts" There, just below the new "Privacy Checkup" function, you will locate the new "Who viewed my profile?" choice.
It is not clear if this is a test and/or if this will be turned out to all customers in the coming days. We have connected to Facebook for information and will upgrade this post as quickly as we hear back from them.
Allow us recognize in the remarks if you have access to the new attribute. Some records reveal that the attribute might only be available on April 1st.
One more Alternative:.
Exactly how to Track Who Seen Your Facebook Account-- Manual Method
1. To know who watches your Facebook profile, login to the Facebook account and most likely to your timeline page of Facebook. If you are new on Facebook, then to go the timeline, click on your profile picture and you will certainly reach at your timeline. The LINK of Facebook timeline looks something comparable to https://www.facebook.com/ your profile name.
2. Right click anywhere on the opened up page and select "view page source option". If you are a Chrome user then just kind Ctrl+ U and the resource web page will certainly open.
3. Press Ctrl+ F (' Cmd+ F' for mac) to open the search box on top right corner of the source page.
4. Kind "InitialChatFriendsList" there.
5. You will discover a listing of numbers there which are really the profile IDs of individuals who are just recently checked or visited your Facebook profile.
6. Simply type add the account id beside facebook.com LINK much like the listed below instance. You will locate the person who saw your account often or recently.
7. The LINK ought to be something like.
this: https://www.facebook.com/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/ but not like.
8. The small number that you will locate after the '-' (e.g. 2,1, or 0) is the indication of how commonly a Facebook account individual sees you and who sees your Facebook account the most.
9. The first ID of the list is the regular visitor while the last ID is the rarest audience of your account.
Nevertheless, some people says that these are not true. However, several specialists claim that this is the only possible method to know who watched my Facebook profile.