How To Delete Facebook Account On Iphone
Action 1-- Download a copy of your information
Prior to you up as well as remove your account, you'll want to first make sure you Download a copy of your information. This will certainly enable you to maintain an offline document of as much (or as little) of your Facebook information as you desire. This info is gone once your account is deleted, so even if you do not assume you need to maintain it now, it's still an excellent concept to save a copy anyhow just in case.
- Open up the Facebook application.
- Tap the three lines in the direction of the right of the top navigation bar.
- Scroll down and tap Settings & Privacy.
- Faucet Settings from the expanded menu.
- Scroll down and tap Download Your information.
- Deselect any type of info you do not desire conserved (everything is checked by default).
- Tap the Create File button at the end of the web page.
As soon as your duplicate is ready, Facebook will send you an email allowing you know. From there, head back to this section of the app as well as you'll be able to download it and afterwards use it nevertheless you see fit.
Step 2-- Delete your account
With your account info downloaded, it's currently time to completely remove your Facebook account. Let's do this.
- Open the Facebook app.
- Touch the three lines towards the right of the top navigation bar.
- Scroll down as well as touch Settings & Privacy.
- Tap Settings from the increased menu.
- Scroll down as well as touch Account Ownership and Control.
- Tap Deactivation and Deletion.
- Select Delete Account and touch Continue to Account Deactivation.
- Tap Delete Account.
There you have it. Your Facebook account is now deleted.
Step 3-- Erase the application from your phone
And also, finally, the minute we've all been waiting on.
- Find the Facebook app in your app cabinet.
- Hold down on it and also drag it up to the Uninstall icon.
- Release the app.
- Faucet OK.
With every one of that done, you have actually officially severed ties with Facebook. Here's to relaxing a little simpler at night knowing your personal privacy is since much more secure.