How To Block People On Facebook Page
We suggest banning individuals that consistently release spam on your page. You can choose to unban them at any time. When you ban someone from your page, they'll still be able to share content from your page to other put on Facebook, however they'll no more have the ability to release to your page, like or comment on your page's posts, message your page or like your page.
You might likewise get rid of somebody who likes your page. When you remove a person from your page, they'll no longer like it. This is an excellent option for individuals you don't desire following your page's posts in their News Feeds or the News Feeds of their pals. However, Pages are public spaces and individuals you've removed can choose to like your page once more.
There are numerous methods to ban a person or an additional page from your page.
From your page's settings:
1. Click settings at the top of your page.
2. Click People and Other Pages in the left column.
3. Look for the person or click to check package alongside the name of the individual you wish to ban.
4. Click and also pick Ban From page.
5. Click Confirm.
From a comment on a Page post:
1. Float over a comment by the person or page you wish to ban and click .
2. Click Hide Comment.
3. Click Ban [Name]
From a post on your page or a post your page has been mentioned in:
1. Click posts in the left column of your page.
2. Click Visitor posts on the ideal side of your page.
3. Click in the top right of the post by the person or page you want to ban.
4. Select Ban From page and click Confirm.
From your page's inbox:
1. Click Inbox at the top of your page.
2. Click the message on the left from the person you intend to ban.
3. Click in the top right and also choose Ban From page.
4. Click Confirm.