How Do I Delete A Comment On Facebook
This I educates you how to erase a comment on Facebook. There are 2 sorts of Facebook comments you can erase: comments you make on any kind of post, as well as comments other people make on your posts. You can not erase other people's comments from posts that aren't your own.
Deleting a comment on Facebook only takes a few seconds, but if you're pressed to remove one rapidly, right here's a basic guide.
Technique 1: On Desktop
1. Open Facebook. Go to https://www.facebook.com/ in your computer system's internet browser. This will certainly open your Facebook News Feed if you're logged in.
- If you aren't logged in, enter your e-mail address and also password before continuing.
2. Most likely to the post on which you intend to remove a comment. If the post gets on your profile page, you can click your profile tab in the upper-right corner of the web page; otherwise, most likely to the profile page of the person that created the post as well as scroll down to the post.
3. Open the comments area. In some cases, the comments section will certainly open on its own; otherwise, click the # comments connect below the post.
- The "#" refers to the variety of comments on the post. For example, an article with 10 comments would have a 10 comments connect right here.
4. Hover your mouse over a comment. Doing so will prompt a ⋯ symbol to show up to the right of the comment.
5. Click ⋯. It's to the right of a comment. If you're erasing your own comment, a drop-down menu will certainly show up; or else, a pop-up window will certainly appear.
6. Click Delete when motivated. It's a blue button in the pop-up window. Doing so will remove the comment from your post.
- If you're erasing your own comment, you'll click Delete in the drop-down menu before clicking heaven Delete button.
Method 2: On Mobile
1. Open up Facebook. Tap the Facebook application symbol, which appears like a white "f" on a dark-blue background. Doing so will open your Information Feed web page if you're logged in.
- If you aren't visited, enter your e-mail address and also password when motivated prior to proceeding.
2. Most likely to the post on which you intend to remove a comment. If the post gets on your account page, you can touch your profile icon at the end of the screen; or else, go to the profile web page of the individual that created the post and also scroll to the post.
On Android, the account symbol is in the upper-left side of the display.
3. Open up the comments area. In some cases, the comments section will certainly open up by itself; otherwise, tap the # comments link below the post.
- The "#" describes the number of comments on the post. As an example, a post with 10 comments would have a 10 comments link below.
4. Faucet and also hold the comment. Doing so will certainly trigger a menu to appear after a 2nd.
5. Faucet Delete. It's in the menu.
6. Faucet Delete when motivated. This will remove the comment from the post.
An additional method
1. Navigate to watch the comment you desire to eliminate. If you have problem finding it, the easiest thing to do is to choose the "Menu" switch, after that select "Settings".
2. Scroll down and also choose "Activity Log".
3. Select the arrow on the right side of the comment you want to eliminate.
4. Tap the "Delete" button, and your comment is gone.