How Do I Connect Twitter With Facebook
When you Connect Twitter to Facebook, after that your tweets and also retweets are immediately published, as well as your replies and straight messages are not.
You can Connect your Twitter account to Facebook profile and here is how:.
- Go to this URL. Sign in otherwise already.
- Click "Connect to Facebook" button.
- Now, enter your Facebook account qualifications in the popup as well as click "Log In" button.
- Click the "Continue as Facebook username" button.
- Now, established the personal privacy choice you prefer from the drop-down checklist and then click "OK" button.
- You can see a confirmation popup now. Click the "OK" button on that particular.
That is all. Your Twitter account is linked to your Facebook profile.
Keep in mind: You can uncheck the first option if you do not want retweets to get uploaded to your Facebook profile as well as page. Uncheck the second alternative, if you don't desire the tweets to get published to your Facebook profile.
If you want to Link your Twitter account with your Facebook page also, after that right here are the actions (do the above steps otherwise currently before below actions):
- Click on "Allow" web link (see over screenshot).
- You can see a popup now and click "OK" button because.
- Now, you can see this display.
- Under "post to your Facebook page" alternative, you can see a drop-down checklist. Open it, and you can locate your Facebook pages. Pick the one you want.
That is all. The Twitter account is connected to the Facebook page you pick.
If you wish to Connect Twitter to the Facebook page just and not to your profile, after that you need to do this action (do the above actions if not currently prior to below actions):.
Uncheck "post to my Facebook profile" option.
That is all. Your Twitter account is attached to your Facebook page only.
Keep in mind: To detach, click "Disconnect" button and that's it.