Today I was trying to suggest a friend on Facebook to another among my friends. I opened the friends' account as well as the link to suggest friends had not been there. It's utilized to be located under the main profile image. It has relocated though. To find it, comply with these actions.
Update 12/19/2018: Facebook appears to have removed this choice from their website. There is no word from Facebook on if or when the feature will certainly be made it possible for once more.
How Can I Suggest A Friend On Facebook
These steps listed below used to be the way you can suggest a friend on the desktop variation of Facebook.
1. Login to Facebook.
2. Most likely to the profile of the person you would like to suggest friends to.
3. Float over the "Friends" button on the person's page.
4. Pick "Suggest Friends ...".
5. Search for an individual, after that make use of the "Suggest friend" button next to their name.
- The Facebook customers that appear in your friend suggestions box are not informed of their appearance there, nor do they recognize if you've hidden them. If you select to add any of the suggested users as friends, these individuals get friend requests as regular.
- You can make friend suggestions for any of your contacts on Facebook. Check out the contact's timeline, click the cog icon to open a drop-down menu, then choose "Suggest Friends" from the list.
- If you are not signed up for Facebook as well as are receiving e-mails including friend suggestions, these suggestions are based upon the network of the contact who has actually identified or invited you. Make use of the web link supplied at the end of the message to pull out of any kind of future emails.