Transforming birthday celebration on your Facebook Profile is a simple job as well as here's how you can do that on PC as well as Android:
Change Facebook Age
- Sign into Facebook.
- On top, you can find "Profile" (your name) which is between "Search Box" and "Home." Strike it.
- Currently, click "About" which you can locate between "Timeline" as well as "Friends.".
- Under the "About" section, you can see "Contact and basic info." Strike it.
- Now, under "Basic Information," you can see "Day of birth," "Year of birth," and "Gender.".
- Hover your computer mouse over the "Date of birth." Click on "Edit" web link.
- Make the changes to the day, month as well as year based on your preference by opening up the equivalent drop-down list.
- Currently, pick "I confirm my age is X" (X is your age), and then struck the "Save Changes" button.
That's it. The birthday celebration is changed effectively.
- Open Facebook application.
- Hit the Burger icon (3 vertical lines) on top and after that hit your Profile (your name).
- Faucet "About.".
- Under "Basic Info," you can see your birthday. Strike the "Pencil" icon next to it.
- Currently, you can see a number of drop-down listings (one for the month as well as an additional one for day) besides "Birthday" as well as a solitary one (for the year) besides "Birth Year.".
- Tap the drop-down you choose as well as make the modifications as per your taste.
- Scroll down up until you see "Save" button. Strike it.
That's all. Your birthday is transformed efficiently.
Note: If you want to conceal birthday on Facebook, see this post.
I really hope that this guide works to you. If you like this guide, share this set with your buddies.