How To See Who Likes Your Page On Facebook
Notifications in Facebook
When a person "likes" your Facebook page, among the very first methods you'll find out about it is by obtaining a notice in the "Notifications" area of your page. From your Facebook page, click the "Use Facebook As ... (followed by the name of your page)" link to make use of Facebook as your page. After that click the "thought bubble" symbol in the upper left location of the page, over your page picture, to see all the most recent Notifications for your page. Any individual that has "liked" your page considering that the last time you examined your Notifications will certainly be listed there.
Steps to learning who has actually liked your Facebook Page On a desktop, laptop computer or tablet:
1. Most likely to your Facebook company Page. (Ensure you're visited to Facebook.).
2. Click on the 'Settings' web link. (See Smart device actions additionally down the Page.).
3. When the 'Settings' Page opens, scroll down the list of options on the left and also click 'People and Other Pages'.
The 'People and Other Pages' Area
When the 'People and Other Pages' area opens, it will open to a checklist of 'People That Similar To This Page' as well as show:.
- Their profile photo.
- Their name.
- The day every one liked your Page.
You could scroll via the names to see that has actually liked your Page - they're sorted beginning with one of the most recent sort - or use the search area (see below) to find a certain name.
To locate what Pages have liked your Page click on the down arrowhead to the right of the 'People Who Like This Page' area.
The listing will certainly include the Page name, the Page's profile photo and also the date when they liked your Page.
On a mobile phone:
- Most likely to your Facebook organisation Page. (Ensure you're visited to Facebook.).
- Click the 'More' web link that appears near to and also underneath your Page's cover photo.
- Scroll down the listing of options till you discover the 'Edit Settings' web link, then click.
- Scroll down the listing of 'Settings' until you pertain to 'People and Other Pages'.
- Pick from the menu alternatives offered to view the info you are interested in seeing:
> Individuals That Such As This Page.
> Pages That Like This Page.
> Prohibited People and also Pages.
Facebook Page Insights
Your Facebook Page offers a riches of info concerning those who have actually liked your Page.
As soon as you have actually scrolled with the names and images of those that have 'suched as' your Page, head over to the Insights tab. The Insights tab lies at the top of your Page, simply below the primary Facebook dark blue bar.
The Insights tab gives all kind of info related to Likes, Get To, Page Sights, Activities on Page, Posts, People, etc.
For example, you could figure out:
- exactly what nations and also cities your fans are from, and their numbers;.
- what percentage of your followers are females or guys;.
- what percentage of your followers fall under various age groups;.
- when your followers are online;.
- the number of people reached with your web content;.
- ... and far more!