The solution will depend upon completion goal of your content. Why did you upload that to begin with? Was it to obtain individuals off of Facebook and also onto your website to buy an item or download a guide? Are you attempting to expand your Facebook web page? Are you crowd sourcing information for a new item of content? Each goal will certainly put a different weight on the metrics over.
How To Repost Facebook
There is one statistics that I will suggest is more important than the others: SHARES.
When an individual shares your web content, they are basically working for you, for free. No matter what your end goal is, the even more individuals that see your material, the better, right? When a customer shares your web content to their own audience, people that could not typically see your blog posts will have your material turning up in their newsfeed. This assists you expand your target market, spread your brand, as well as collect info from individuals that are beyond your network.
How do I share a post I see on my News Feed?
Depending upon the privacy settings of the original post (example: if a person picked to share their post with Pals), you may not see the choice to share it.
To share a post you see on your News Feed:
1. Click Share below a post.
2. Select Share ... in the dropdown menu.
3. To select where you wish to share, click Share on your own timeline on top of the popup menu, and choose one of the following alternatives:
-Share on your own timeline
-Share on a friend's timeline
-Share in a group
-Share in an event
-Share on your Page you manage
-Share in a private message
4. If you are sharing on your own timeline as well as want to pick who can see your post, click and choose one of the target market alternatives.
5. If you would certainly like, compose a message.
6. Click post.
Remember that you can't share blog posts to individuals who weren't part of the initial target market (example: a post shown "Friends" can not be shared with "Public").