Facebook Watch offers thousands of outstanding, high-quality videos for both entertainment and also academic purposes. It likewise supplies content you can not discover anywhere else, like Huda Kattan's behind the curtain show Huda Boss, or Bear Grylls' show, Face Bush.
So what happens when you come across a fantastic Facebook Watch video yet do not have the moment to enjoy it fully, or find the material so useful you want to save the video and also utilize it as a recommendation device later? Luckily, there's a fast as well as simple means to download as well as save Facebook videos on desktop - here, we'll show you just how.
How To Download Facebook Videos
Download a video you have actually posted
1. Open Facebook and click the web link to your account on top of the screen.
2. On your account web page, in the top section, click More.
3. On top of the drop-down menu that shows up, select videos.
4. Relocate your mouse arrow over the video you want to download, click the Edit button, and also select download HD or download SD.
Note: The download HD option will just be offered to pick if the video was produced or recorded in HD quality. If it had not been, just the download SD option will certainly be readily available.
Note: If both of these alternatives are missing, the video was published by a pal as well as you're tagged in it. You will certainly require to adhere to the action in the next section rather.
5. Your video should show up in a new tab. Move your mouse over the video and click download icon in the lower-right edge.
Download a video posted on your timeline or by other customers
Keep in mind: If you're attempting to download a common video from a different online solution (e.g., YouTube), see our web page on how to download a video from the Web.
1. Log right into Facebook and also find the video you would love to download.
2. Click the video to make it larger.
3. Right-click the enlarged video and choose Show video URL from the drop-down menu that shows up.
3. Highlight the entire URL and after that press Ctrl+ C or right-click and also pick Copy from the drop-down menu.
4. Open up a new tab by pressing Ctrl+ T.
5. Paste the LINK right into the address bar by pushing Ctrl+ V, and after that press Get in.
6. Change "www" or "web" with "mbasic" in the URL and then Press Enter.
7. On the following page, click the video to open it in its own home window.
8. Right-click the video as well as select save video as ... from the drop-down menu that appears.
9. Select a save place and also a data name for the video, and then click the Save switch.